Please come to the ELTE Career Office for a five group sessions career training serial, where you can get the response to these questions from the career counselor professionals of Jövőkerék Foundation, who have been working with foreign job-seekers for years.
Venue: 1088 Budapest, Múzeum krt. 4./A building, on basement – Room nr.-123
5 Thursdays as follows:
23 February, 2, 9, 16, and 23 March 2017 from 6 to 8 o’clock in the evening.
This project is for Non-EU citizen students in higher education, in order to support the integration of the students who study here at colleges or universities and help them find a job.
What we offer:
- How to write CV, cover letter in an efficient way
- The channels of job-seeking: adverts, networking, and direct marketing techniques
- Building your portfolio: how to use LinkedIn, wix.com, blogs, etc.
- Preparing for the job interview
- The advantages of internships: where to find calls, how to apply
- Hungary-specific information about the labor market: TAJ card, tax card, Hungarian labor market, most wanted jobs, etc.
- How to treat the stereotypes and prejudices of the employer
Methods: group activity, exercises, presentations, workshop
Participation is free, but you need to register in advance!
What should you do?
1. Register here:
2. For the first occasion please take the following docs with you for the personal registration:
- residence permit
- student card or student enrollment form
After the training, we provide free personal career consultation for the participant if they need.
Apply now! Join us!
The number of participants is limited!