Every year our office opens its doors to interested students who are invited to join us for an afternoon to get to know McKinsey better through a personal experience.
In 2018, we will do this in a revolutionary new format. Beyond getting exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to our office space, we will also have a sample problem solving session and later in the day we’ll introduce you to the multitude of possibilities on how you can enrich your career at McKinsey.
Thursday, October 11, 2018, from 17.00 CET
McKinsey & Company Budapest office (1061 Budapest, Andrassy street 23.)
Monday, October 8, 2018
Please note that we will have limited spots on the guest list. We will get in touch with the selected participants after Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
· Fluency in English and in Hungarian or Bulgarian
· Ongoing university studies
· 17.00-17.15: Opening remarks by Levente Janoskuti, our office’s managing partner
· 17.15-18.15: Small group discussions during which you will get insights into our work and learn some McKinsey fundamentals
· 18.15-19.15: Opportunity to discover what differentiates McKinsey and how we can help you enrich your career
· 19.15 onward: Networking reception